Our Junior Pavilion Suites offer the best of both worlds: a rustic chic decor and modern amenities like a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, a washer-dryer, and the ability to reserve one or even two connecting rooms to keep the whole family together.
- Terrace and balcony
- 1 queen bed and 1 double sofa bed
- Down comforter, goose-down pillows and 250-thread count cotton sheets
- Bathroom with bathtub/rain shower, hairdryer and toiletries
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Living room with fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV, 40 channels and movies on demand ($)
- Phone with voicemail
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Experience, pools and fitness centre
- Located next to the main hotel complex (3 minute walk). Free shuttle service.
- Additional guests: + $20/guest (not applicable for children under the age of 18 who sleep in their parents’ room; maximum of two children per room)
- Extra folding cot (upon reservation and based on availability): + $20
- Playpen (upon reservation and based on availability): Free
- Indoor parking: $12/night, plus taxes. Limited spaces.
Note: Room service is not available in Avoriaz pavilion suites.