With their impressive architectural design and elegant furnishings, these loft suites offer the luxury of a 4-star hotel and the independence of condo living: a therapeutic bath to unwind after your day in the great outdoors, a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare a nice supper, and a rooftop terrace where you can sip a cocktail as you watch the sunset.
- 1 king bed
- Down comforter, goose-down pillows and 250 thread count cotton sheets
- Luxury bathroom with therapeutic bathtub, rain shower, bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries
- Rooftop terrace and balcony
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Living room with cathedral roof, fireplace and double sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Keurig coffee maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 flat-screen TVs, 40 channels and movies on demand ($)
- Phone with voicemail
- Snacks ($)
- Ironing board and iron
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Experience, pools and fitness centre
- Located next to the main hotel complex (3 minute walk). Free shuttle service.
- Additional guests: + $20/guest (not applicable for children under the age of 18 who sleep in their parents’ room; maximum of two children per room)
- Extra folding cot (upon reservation and based on availability): + $20
- Playpen (upon reservation and based on availability): Free
- Indoor parking: $19.50/night, plus taxes. Limited spaces.
Note: Room service is not available in Pavilion suites.