Ideal for small families seeking a dining area or for professionals who need a private meeting space, our Executive Mezzanine suites boast a unique architectural design for a hotel. But then again, anything is possible at Manoir Saint-Sauveur. Are you ready for your loft experience?
- 1 king bed on the mezzanine and 1 queen sofa bed in the living room
- Down comforter, goose-down pillows and 250-thread count cotton sheets
- Gas fireplace with stone facade
- ½ bathroom on the upper mezzanine level and full bathroom on the main floor with glass rain shower, bathrobes and toiletries
- Kitchenette with counter, sink, microwave, small fridge, snacks ($) and Keurig coffee maker
- Dining area with table and four chairs
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 flat-screen TVs, 40 channels and movies on demand ($)
- Phone with voicemail
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Experience, pools and fitness centre
- Located next to the main hotel complex (3 minute walk). Free shuttle service.
- Additional guests: + $20/guest (not applicable for children under the age of 18 who sleep in their parents’ room; maximum of two children per room)
- Extra folding cot (upon reservation and based on availability): + $20
- Playpen (upon reservation and based on availability): Free
- Indoor parking: $19.50/night, plus taxes. Limited spaces.
Note: Room service is not available in adjacent pavilion suites.